When you have goals (no matter how simple they may be the first time you do this exercise) you now have something to aim for.
In a recent blog that I wrote about Who should set Goals? I touched on the point that having goals is the difference between reacting to life, and creating a business and life you love.
So what could your goals be?
- Automate business processes
- Spend more time with family
- Take up a hobby
- Find time to exercise
- Work a 4-day week
- Go to New York for a weekend
Once you start to become clear on what your goals are, you can then begin to create a plan to achieve them. It may be that you need to learn new skills, such as how to outsource effectively, you might need to improve your time management strategies. It could be that documenting how you spend your time every day for a week (an exercise I explain in my book Time Management for Entrepreneurs) enables you to reclaim an hour a day by changing how you spend your time.
Your time is YOUR life too!
Once a quarter I run a 1-day Goal Setting Success Event where business owners discover how to:
- Beat procrastination and feel less overwhelmed in their business and life
- Find the time to identify exciting and measurable business and life goals
- Create a 12-month business growth plan and use it to make 2016 the best business year ever
- Understand how effective outsourcing can turn their time into profit
- Learn how to stay motivated by celebrating the successes to maintain excitement and momentum
If you can identify with any of the above then this event is for you!
Be an Early Bird
As a business owner you are well aware that the early bird gets the best deal! At the moment you can take advantage of the early bird special offer for the next 1-Day Goal Setting for Success Event which is being held on 26 January 2016 in London (Liverpool Street).
Got your Place already? **Play it forward, if you have already secured your early bird place why not share this opportunity with a friend or business colleague. Help them make 2016 the best business year ever.**
Are you following me on Social Media? Keep up to date with my latest news and views top tips and special offers.