New Year 2016 is fast approaching, the traditional time of year for looking back and reflecting on the year past and looking forward at the new year coming.
I would like to challenge you to spend sometime this week thinking about these 3 questions:
- What needed to happen in 2015 for it to have been the best year of your life?
- What needs to happen for 2016 to be the best year of your life?
- What needs to change in 2016 for this to become your reality?
In my experience as a coach and the author of a book about Time Management procrastination (self-sabotage) is the biggest killer of success, dreams and happiness.
I would like to invite you to join me on 6 January at The Procrastinators Anonymous Club, where I will show you how you can beat procrastination for good. You will need to book your place asap as places are limited (due to space).
It is for you if:
- You are fed up of hearing yourself make the same old excuses,
- You can’t face continuously feeling overwhelmed, guilty and anxious
- You find yourself unable to make decisions because you are drowning in data
- You keep putting your life off until tomorrow
Q. Do you have a nagging feeling that you could be living the life of your dreams if only you could work out how to stop procrastinating?
Don’t delay – Book your place today. CLICK HERE to register your free place.
If you are serious about super charging your success in 2016 take a look at my Goal Setting for Success Event, which will run on 26 January. This is for business owners that are fired up and are ready to take their business and life to the next level. For people who are ready to dare to dream, who when confronted with their own fears of success and failure are ready to feel the fear and keep on running through it anyway, and who are looking for an accountability group who are doing the same!
Once a quarter I run a 1-day Goal Setting for Success Event. It is for business owners who are ready to take the step into the unknown with me, to take different actions and get different results.
You will discover how to:
- Beat procrastination and feel less overwhelmed in their business and life
- Find the time to identify exciting and measurable business and life goals
- Create a 12-month business growth plan and use it to make 2016 the best business year ever
- Understand how effective outsourcing can turn their time into profit
- Learn how to stay motivated by celebrating the successes to maintain excitement and momentum
If you can identify with any of the above then this program is for you! You will learn how to Set Goals that work, take your business and life to the next level.
Be an Early Bird
As a business owner you are well aware that the early bird gets the best deal! At the moment you can take advantage of the early bird special offer for the next 1-Day Goal Setting for Success Event which is being held on 26 January 2016 in London (Liverpool Street).
“Your time is your life, and now is your time to live it” – Abigail Barnes
Are you following me on Social Media? Keep up to date with my latest news and views top tips and special offers.