On Tuesday 11 January 2017, I took the train from London St Pancras International down to Ashford in Kent, England to be interviewed by Sarah Ann Lucas (aka Bird on a Bike) for her Radio Show The Conversation, at the Channel Radio Station.
This was my first ever radio interview so I tried not to over think it…to the point where I didn’t even comprehend it would be live and that people would be listening in from around the world!
This was probably a subconscious self-defense mechanism.
In my experience, and I don’t know if you are the same when I over think things that I haven’t done before my mind loves to sprint away with itself and starts prophesying my doom!
WHAT DID WE TALK ABOUT?
The radio show is called TheConversation because that is what Sarah Ann conducts it. I was put on the spot and asked all sorts of questions about:
- What I do, my business (MPTM Training)
- Why I do what I do, and what was my catalyst for action
- I shared some of my wake up call, and journey to where I am today
- She played 2 songs that define me, my life and inspire me
- Finishing with a quick fire 7 questions round, where I shared some facts you might not know about me.
CLICK HERE to listen to the Interview, find out what songs I picked and top tips and insights I shared about my journey and wake up call. I would love to hear what you think so please find me on social media @abarnesauthor and Tweet me, Facebook me or Instagram me with your top take aways.
Winners always find a way!