Just because people around you might be going into shut down, and writing off 2015 it doesn’t mean that you should do the same.
What do we have in cold hard numbers:
- 27 Days (minus 3 for Christmas Holiday Celebrations and 1 for New Years Eve)
- 23 Days x 9 (hours per day) = 207 Hours
- 23 Days = 4.6 Weeks
- With weekends off you have 16 Days = 144 hours = 3.2 Weeks
Whichever way you look at it, whatever stage you are at in your business at the very least you have 3.2 weeks left that you can use to add value to your business.
How can you make the best use of this time?
- Time Management – Review the tasks that you carry out on a daily/weekly/monthly basis, what could you outsource so that you can spend more time working on the business not in it?
- Lead Generation – Audit your client database, who could you ask for a testimonial and who would be happy to provide a referral? People buy from people and are happier buying your products/services on the recommendation of others.
- Business & Life Visions & Goals – Get clear about what you are doing every day, why you are doing it. Are you enjoying the journey (which is your life). Identify what motivates and what demotivates you, what could you do more of, what could you do less of?
Running your own business can sometimes feel like running a marathon everyday. You experience a huge range of emotions, hit the ‘wall’ want to quit and wonder why you decided to to it in the first place. On the other hand you are the boss, you love your clients, you get to use your natural talents to add make a difference and make money.
You time is your life
As a Clarity business Coach I help my clients to get clear about what it is they are doing and review how they are doing it. I show them how they can improve/streamline and outsource where relevant so that they can spend their time doing the activities that play to their strengths and generate revenue.
Once a quarter I run a Goal Setting Success Event where business owners discover how to:
- Beat procrastination and feel less overwhelmed in their business and life
- Find the time to identify exciting and measurable business and life goals
- Create a 12-month business growth plan and use it to make 2016 the best business year ever
- Understand how effective outsourcing can turn their time into profit
- Learn how to stay motivated by celebrating the successes to maintain excitement and momentum
If you can identify with any of the above then this program is for you!
Be an Early Bird
As a business owner you are well aware that the early bird gets the best deal! At the moment you can take advantage of the early bird special offer for the next 1-Day Goal Setting for Success Event which is being held on 26 January 2016 in London (Liverpool Street).
See what happened at the last event – Watch the short video below.
So Who am I, and Why do I care?
My name is Abigail Barnes, I am the author of a book called Time Management for Entrepreneurs. A book that has helped hundreds of business owner’s work out how they can transform their time-wasting into turnover with effective Time Management strategies. You can also read my story on my website.
I am the Founder of the UK’s first Goal Setting Training Academy focused solely on developing inspired and motivated business owners that enjoy living their exciting lives!
Contact me if you want a chat about the Goal Setting for Success Event, and if you want to find out how you can work with me in my capacity as a business clarity coach drop me a email and lets arrange a success call. email@example.com
Are you following me on Social Media? Keep up to date with my latest news and views.